Wednesday 3 December 2008

Pickett Hill has shutters!

I've done a lot since I last posted about Pickett Hill. The windows are all fitted including the internal trim. The doors are all on and open! The shutters are also on (although I spent a long time debating the colour before I finally went for it!). The Bay window is full fitted, the dining room wallpaper very carefully papered around it and (the hardest bit about the bay window) the cushioned window seat is installed. I have also built the portico and am now in the process of painting it.
Here are some up-to-date photos.


The chimney wall (above left) and the back of the house (above right).


The french doors open (above left) and the inside of the bay window (above right).

The portico.

Once the portico is installed its mainly roof work left to do.






No comments: