I have now installed the 2nd floor. The 2nd floor interior walls have only been dry fitted so far (ie: not glued in!). I have wallpapered the boys and the girls bedrooms. The skirting and borders are in the boys room but not the girls room as the bed is such a tight fit that it needs to be put in
beforehand. I have finished and attached the foundation. I have put a 12 inch rular in front of the house in the photo in an attempt to give an idea of scale.
This is the view from the back of the house.
This is the view from the side of the house. The oval window is only dry fitted at the moment.
I have also finished the chimney. In the photo it is just propped up against the house it is not actually glued in. But I have managed to mitre the coving around it.
This is the front of the house with the chimney propped up.