Sunday 19 July 2009

Etsy Treasury

Tag you're it....

What fun! I have discovered - with help of my friend Joey - Etsy Treasuries. Totally adictive I warn you now. You choose a theme and then select a number of other folks items to make a page. Its like finding elements for a collage, combining themes and colours etc. Here is a screen print of my 1st ever treasury. I used Tags as a theme as its something I really like making myself. Click on the image to view it in all its glory!!

Here is a link to Etsy Treasury page so that you can have a look at other peoples pages.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury.php?ref=fp_nav_treasury

Each treasury only lasts a few days and then is gone making space for more! So watch this space I have one up my sleeve for very soon on miniature chairs!

1 comment:

Joey's Dream Garden said...

Welcome to the seamy world of the Etsy treasuries! It's like videogames for craft-obsessed women!
Joey xx