Thursday 8 October 2009

Little Red Riding Hood

My friend Joey was putting an order on with Crafting Bug on Etsy www.craftingbug.etsy.com and asked if I wanted to add anything - well did I??? What an amazing shop - such beautiful stationary. Anyway my main item that I requested was this Little Red Riding Hood stamp. I can't wait for it to arrive so that I can stamp it onto everything in sight!!!

I decided to go with the theme and do a Little Red Riding Hood treasury on Etsy to celebrate the finding of such a wonderful shop! And here it is....


Click on the image to see it in full.

Last weekend I had the good fortune to go to the Miniatura Fair at the NEC, Birmingham UK. I shall take some photos of the goodies I bought in my next post! It was great fun! My favourite stalls were 'In Some Small Way' which was just a feast of minis and where I collected my Baby House - this stall was truly wonderful and 'The Flower Lady' stall. These are the two I made my purchases from.

1 comment:

Joey's Dream Garden said...

What a cute treasury Claire! :D Oh and as you now know, your little red is safely in my house... I promise I won't try it out in a stamping frenzy though!!! or will I?? hee hee!
Joey xxx