Saturday 12 June 2010

Blooming Lovely!

I love this time of year when the roses are just coming out. The only time I like better is mid summer when all the rose bushes are covered with blooms. I thought I would take some photos of my roses coming out.






The following are of Elliots Delphinium in his flower bed. It is looking absolutely gorgeous.



These are the Sweet William that he grew from seeds.

And the clematis outside the kitchen window is about to explode into flower.

Just to add to the explosion of colour in our garden I have new GREEN jeans and new wellies!



2 comments:

Joey's Dream Garden said...

Hiya!
The roses are looking lovely! Do they smell nice? Oh and I LOVE Elliots deliphiniums and sweet williams! It's surprising what he's managed to do in such a small patch of earth...

Oh, new jeans AND new wellies??? You could've spent that on mini kits!! Very nice though! :D

love
Joey xx

Sandra said...

Your flowers are certainly looking beautiful! I hope you make the most of them and enjoy the summer - making a fashion statement in your new green wellies and jeans lol! Very appropriate colour for the garden. Take those minis out into a nice spot and do them among the flowers!
Hugs
Sandra (Snippets from my Studio)