Sunday 19 February 2012

Half Term Fun!


This school holiday seems to have been all about livestock!

A trip to the Alpaca Farm at Ringinglow was great fun.





This is Elliots new best friend!

Bonnie filled her car boot with Alpaca fleece ready for spinning.

Also a trip to Graves Park to see all the animals there.





It has definitely made it even clearer to me that I need a farm!

Unfortunately it is back to school tomorrow and the trips out with Elliot have to save for weekends again.

This weekend I have been spinning Herdwick fleece and Swaledale. I am hoping to ply these two together. Should be interesting! Still knitting up a storm and I have almost finished my tunisian crochet cushion.

Birchwood is waiting for some free time to sit and chill with at my craft table - which incidentally is now spotlessly tidy and organised - hmmm I wonder how long that will last!

No comments: