Monday 18 August 2008

Holiday!

I haven't made any posts to my blog for a while as we have been on holiday. We've been to stay with my brother in a village just outside Bath.

I took an embroidery with me to do. Its a kit by Jennifer Pudney whose designs are always in fabulous colours and really quirky designs. I've started 'An Overdose of Devonshire Tea'. I have nearly finished the green background and the sunflower so shall carry on with this on an evening. This is one of two kits that I bought from Gallery Textiles, a beautiful craft store near my Moms house. See my links for their website.


My Mom went to the festival of quilts at the NEC and has picked up a copy of Kaffe Fassetts new book, Country Garden Quilts, signed by Kaffe Fassett himself! So I shall be looking through that for next years quilts to do.

No comments: