I have been working some more on Frostys snowman shop this week. The interior of the shop is really coming on now. I have added the dressing room doors at the back and various bits of furniture. I have also made a lot of lovely little hat boxes to stack on shelves - these aren't in the photo as they are still drying but they will be in my next post.
I know we weren't going to post photos of the first Jane Harrop kits until the end of the month but Ruth and I couldn't wait to show ours. Ruth has finished her Barrel Horse and it looks wonderful. Instead of painting the mane on she had the great idea of adding a real mane and tail. I have finished my Go-Kart and almost finished my Barrel Horse, I only have the face and mane to paint on. Here are the photos.
My almost finished Barrel Horse
Both Ruth and I found the kits went together really well. It was a little tricky getting the legs lined up with the holes in the base but it was fine. The instructions are extremely well written and very easy to follow. I can't wait to get more kits from Jane.